Sunday, February 8, 2009

Kitten is back


Melly kitten returns! Wow its been actually way tooo long since I posted on here! -Eek- I missed! This post is goin' to be mostly about me and whats been goin' on since I haven't updated in ssso super long!

I hope everyone is magnif and lovin' life as I am! Save my blog as a bookmark again and I prom to post and keep you updated as often as poss ;)

I deleted this when I deleted Facebook before Euro... To save the drama there always is, as there was, and because I was undeniably hating on technology and humans at that stage.... Ermm anywaay! Euro was the most unbelievable life experience yet... Love and hate... So many lessons, and everythings changed. Everything is completely 1000000% better in my life right now than ever before and I am so blessed to have learnt these things I know right now, and to have these people in my life ... <3>
New Years working for Beam was uhmayzin as usual, but you won't believe this... last year we stayed in a cute wee bach... this year... we stayed in a real life CASTLE with a pool, a million rooms, wrap around deck, and 4 black cats ! How appropriate ;) It was a real dream, real love, with the best girls ever.... SO much fun and cuteness. Love you lots n' lots Hayley and Manda Kitten <3>
Not a whole lot else has been going on apart from working a lot, partying a bit, dreaming constantly, adventuring, meeting special pixies ;), loving as usual and planning.... Planning...:: going to Melbourne in 2009, I want to get a ca-ute apartment with bricks, tall ceilings, space, colour, love, retro-ness/french-ness.... and kittens.... ;)

As my personal friends know, my absolute fave place to spend up large is Ruby, and my newest fave is KOOKAÏ... Check em' out they are wicked like the wickedest ev. . ;D www.kookai.com.au

Red is the colour in my brain right about now. Also on my twinkle toes and fingers. For the first time in my life. I have never had red on my nails?! Makes you feel like a new person ;) Try itt I dare ya! SO valentines day ;p

Well my cuties, I'm goin' to keep you updated as often as I can, keep readin' and postin' comments because all your love keeps me writing ;) I'm off to the dream rhealm, if anyone is up reading this now, sweetest of dreams and all my kitten love! Mmwwa! Butterfly kisses for ev! Melly Kitten x