Sunday, June 14, 2009

Future.


Yes it really, really is ;)

I heart :

x being vegetarian
x choosing love
x cuttin' the negs..... No thankyew!
x helping my angel boyfriend paint his house
x going to Fiji tomorrow with my fave craze head
x adoring my new $99 basic phone because thats all I need ;)
x planning the future, making lists ~~ travels, courses, meetings... Y.U.S! <3
x purchasing the most delish vegetarian organic cook book ev....
x..... and homeopathic remedy book.... lick <3
x having the coolest kittens working with me at Winterfest!! mad fun!!!!
x meditating ~ full moon meditation especially...with my love and Jas, love yew!! <3
x MAC fragrances.... seriously YUM.
x WE VIBE. Google it with discretion!! WowwwWWwww....
x natural nails ~ with french manicure and pedicure ... classical ;)
x white lace black lace.. any lace <3
x THE HANGOVER movie, You NEED to see this!!!!!!!
x Stomp at the Civic....Hilarious ;)
x Lady Gaga taking over, word.... inspo.
x not letting Twitter get me... iccck @!
x unicorns <3333333333334
x mandarin orchid green tea!!!!!
x Labyrinth and Mirage <3
x RUBY and vintage.
x Yoga with Rose every Wednesday <3
x CouchSurfing the World.......
x My new Girlosophy book he found <3
x Beetroot salad from Richmond Road Cafe <3
x Leotards and cute belts with everything, rawr....x
x THiS.... right here, right now.........

and
you
for
reading
this
;)
.
melly laaala!
x