Thursday, October 15, 2009

Apoligeeeez for my absence little love muffins!


I have been floating around as high as this balloon will fly! High on life mind you ;-)
So Im sorreee for my absence hehe but Im sure you will understand x
It is mine and Kirsty Kittens birthday in exactly a week from today -- eeeep and glee! (22 Oct) Celebrations at a disclosed location so pls contact me if you want to share a cute mini night with me and the raddest bunnies around <3 Twill be filled with bubbles dancing and nothin but love hehehe... So contact me if you dare!
Postage again ASAP I prom... x
p.s.... Kirsty Kitten is now working with me at the beautiful Love Springs thanks to moi! And I cannot imagine her not ever being here! Shes like the perfect piece in our lil puzzle ;-) MwA! Love to all xxx
mk
x