Sunday, March 22, 2009

Ever smiling optimist..... ;)


Allo radfaces!!
How is everyone? Ever smiling I hope!!!<3
My week has been super super hectic...eek! but all for the best reasons...
Workin' my butt off to get extra moolah for Thailand.... (16 days!!)... SOOOO excited for Ko phi Phi island espec.... riding elephants and horses.... minglin' with the white tigers... learning about the culture... visiting temples .... and tasting the delights of Southeast Asia.. YippeeEe!
Saw Underworld 3 for my friends bday... Incred!!! I recommend if you like unworldlyness...Which I love more than anything ev.
I also went to the doc and got my vaccinations for the land of Thai... Oucch! I can still feel the pain!! Side effects are horrid too...
Saw Slumdog Millionaire...WOW.... Definitely on my list of fave films ....
Went to the theatre for amazing beats... An Emerald City... www.myspace.com/anemeraldcity
Huge love for these guys... New Zealand talent of the TALENT!!!
Annddd!! Going to Tanukis and La Clique tonight!!! Sold out burlesque caberet circus!!! ;D Gleee! Should be the funneesssst!!!
If anyone has any advice or anything you wanna let me know about Southeast Asia, let me know on Facebook or on here. Mucho love!!! Besos.... Mellykitten xxxxxxxxx