Wednesday, March 18, 2009

pure shores.



Singapore
Malaysia
Thailand
17 days
This is what my heart sings for...
Ningún comentario
No me puedo imaginar la felicidad más que eso ...
Pero vendrán más ...
Un millón de besos danilo xxx



Quotes I heart from The Beach::

""So what else do you need to know? Stuff about my family, or where I'm from? None of that matters. Not once you cross the ocean and cut yourself loose, looking for something more beautiful, something more exciting and yes, I admit, something more dangerous. So after eighteen hours in the back of an airplane, three dumb movies, two plastic meals, six beers and absolutely no sleep, I finally touch down; in Bangkok. ""

""The only downer is, everyone's got the same idea. We all travel thousands of miles just to watch TV and check in to somewhere with all the comforts of home, and you gotta ask yourself, what is the point of that? ""

""I just feel like everyone tries to do something different, but you always wind up doing the same damn thing""

""And me, I still believe in paradise. But now at least I know it's not some place you can look for, 'cause it's not where you go. It's how you feel for a moment in your life when you're a part of something, and if you find that moment... it lasts forever... ""

""You hope, and you dream. But you never believe that something's gonna happen for you. Not like it does in the movies. And when it actually does, you want it to feel different, more visceral, more real. I was waiting for it to hit me, but it just wouldn't happen.""

The happiest kisses,
Melitaa
x