Monday, May 25, 2009

Home Sweet Home <3


Wowweeee I'm home! Five weeks seemed like five months! I hope everyone is healthy happy and enjoying the chillyness ;)
Southeast Asia was absolutely completely lifechanging inspiring love magic ...... and super hot!
Our exploration went like this:

Singapore
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Patong Beach, Phuket
Koh Phi Phi Island
Koh Phangan
Cambodia
Bangkok
Koh Samet

We travelled the entire journey by bus and ferry, and stayed only in the cheapest backpackers and COUCHSURFING ! (www.couchsurfing.org) <3 absolute amaazement!!!! There are no words to explain the entirety of this ... A total dream inside a dream inside magic beauty and a trillion adventures. If I had to choose my faves they would be..... Phi Phi and Angkor...... This much beauty is so hard to come to terms with! My eyes were in total nirvana!!! I will post photos soon when I retrieve them off USB. Pure love to all my dearest ! Love you all and missed you so so soooooooo much! If I haven't seen you I will see you soon! <3

PS. When I was away I wrote A LOT (2 entire journals,whoa?!) so will be posting my Southeast Asia thoughts sometime in the near future ;)

Kisses and tan lines ;)
Mimi xxxxxxx x