Sunday, November 15, 2009

My boys bday


This boy is the love of my life to let you all know <3

No word or action can ever describe how I feel for him and what he means to me.

But I tried on his birthday two days ago!;

I took him on a romantical beach picnic dinner, we came home and I had the room filled with 100 red roses, candles on the floor, "our" songs on a CD playing and ME! At midnight I gifted him with a very special locket i got for him ~ before we were even a couple!!!!... then I brought a cake into the room, a CASTLE cake... Why a castle you ask...? Because he is my real life prince!!! Hehehe yes yes I know very cheesy... but very true. He loved it, but still, I love him more than this <3

Sorry if you are PDA-phobic... If so I suggest to stop reading my blog ;~)

Love you my angel.... and love our Nasa <3