Sunday, November 15, 2009

This moment is glorious <3



Last weekend my love and I were on our way to go garden shopping, on our way there we took the wrong turn off and somehow ended up at the SPCA... which I adore but we werent wanting anything because we want to travel.. Anyway! upon arrival we saw two distraught young girls with a box full of four very sickly helpless kittens that the SPCA had just rejected and were seconds away from putting them all down. Me being me.... I fell in love with all four of these precious little kitties as soon as I saw them. They were only 3 weeks old, their mother had abandoned them in a skip bin in CLENDON - ick, so they were in quite bad shape and all had conjunctivitus. After a lot of tears, talk about how if we were seconds earlier or seconds later we wouldnt have even seen these kittens ~ so it must is meant to be hehe... and knowing I couldnt save them all, I clutched one little grey boy and took him on as our rescue kittie. We named him Nasa because he is silver like a spaceship hehehe and because of this song (which coincidentally is Johnny and I's first "song"):


He is so perfect and beautiful and the tiniest thing ever. He is the size of my hand and I have a reeeeallly small hand. We love him soooo much and have taken him in as part of our family. We have to hand raise him with kitten milk in a syringe every few hours, put a hot water bottle under his blanket when he sleeps, we have taught him how to go toilet and he has already learnt to use his litter tray! SO smart at only 4 weeks old!!! He has learnt how to eat kitten food but still walks all over it making one big cute mess! He has learnt to run very strangely, and he is extremely affectionate and playful just like his new parents hehe. Pretty much the most incredible thing ever. He still has conjunctivitus in one eye which we put ointment in and he is on antibiotics but he is definitely the most loved kitten in the world and he is going to be OK and healthy!!! :~D I will post photos of him soon , come visit him if you havent met him yet! Biggggg lovveeee xxxxxxxxx