Monday, March 22, 2010

Miss Fortune to be!



I dedicate this post to the precious, inspirational, true and delightful love of Monique Spiers and Steve Fortune. Monique has been my best friend ever since we met and nothing can ever show how much I love this bunny! Her boyfriend has recently proposed to her in the loveliest possible way! And after the big moment, while they were walking along the beach, a RING washed to the shore! Which fit her wedding finger! What a fateful coincidence! This glam couple are completely meant-to-be!

I went to the Stamford Plaza Wedding Expo with Monique in the weekend, so many ideas, love, planning, joy, and then out comes Monique with "Mel, will you be my bridesmaid?" which resulted in me crying the happiest tears ever, and giving her the most love-filled hug in the world! Of course I will be!!

I cant wait to celebrate this beautiful love and be part of this incredible day! X