Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Skin yummies.



Origins skincare range of deliciousities ... my newest skincare fave. I discovered the actual brand whilst couch-surfing in Bangkok at our CS buddy, Rose's, wee apartment with my travelling buddy, Danilo. In her bathroom, I spotted a few simple glass bottles in a row, looking pretty, smelling devine, and she highly recommended them. I decided I must venture out to find these treats!

I narrowed my absolute must haves down to: --
A Perfect World Moisturizing Lotion with White Tea -- they call this product the "Fountain of Youth".... Utopias own Silver Tip White Tea helps block oxidation, deterioration, dehydration. Revitalizing Trehalose serves up a heaping helping of hydration to keep skin comfortably soft, noticeably smooth. White Birch Extract provides a youthfully firm look and feel; Best for combination/dry skin.

I also loved
Matte Scientist Oil Controlling Lotion; Watch and feel as natural science performs a major mattification while giving moisture-phobic faces the healthy dose of oil-free hydration they need to feel fresh and smooth, not dried out. The latest advances: Phlorogine subtracts surplus shine and keeps even the most oil-rich skins in check. Sage super-purifies. Jewelweed Nectar helps negate irritating substances. Won't smother skin. Won't clog pores.

They
all smell so natural, fresh and simple; what I endeavour to find in a skincare range. They are the first line of prestige skin care products to be certified under the USDA Natural Organic Program. Formulated with ingredients grown without the use of toxic or persistent chemical pesticides or herbicides. So they not only do beautiful things for your skin, they help keep the planet a more beautiful place. Why on earth would you use anything else? ;) These few products have left me craving the entire range, and actually inspired me to buy a whole range of organic make up and hair products. Yum. Don't get me wrong, I am still head over heels for L'occitane... So I am using both products; L'occitane cleansers, Origins lotion in evening and moisturiser in the morning, which is working amazingly well.

Kitten kisses, MK Xx