Monday, August 4, 2008

Update.

My mum, myself and my Aunty latte'ing at Butterfly Creek! (no relevance to this post ha ;) ) but it's the most recent photo of my mum and me togeth, yippee!)


The suitcase I'm *not* taking, because its too little :(
BUT we have super big poly-carbonate cases which fit loads! Glee!! Euro shoppin' here I come!

Hello fellow cute-heads! I hope you are all amazingly happy today! I'm at work with NO work... (how unusual..) So that explains the making of this blog. Hee. I've just finished copy-pasting my entire blog from Facebook on to this blog so now for MY diary time! Yay! For those of you that don't know, I'm going to Europe in 25 days! I've been counting since 100 days! Phew! So so sooo extremely overly excited!!! My parents and I are making our itinerary for adventures and places we want to see at the moment and there is SO much I want to explore in just 6 weeks... I have compiled a massive list... Any advice for must-sees would be so eternally appreciated! Just leave a comment on here (xxx!!). What I do know is I am *definitely* going to a Moulin Rouge Show !!! YES! I am!!.... Saky's parents own a Chateau (!) in the South of France which sounds so delish and I hope we get to stay there! Before our main trip in Europe where we are hiring a car, we are going to Dubai for three days with my parents' friend Hayden, then on a 7 day cruise around the main Ports of Europe... Sunbathing... Sipping Vanilla Mojito's and Pina Colada's... Meeting crazy foreigners... I can't wait! Any advice let mew know! Huge kitten kisses and joy!! M.xxxx