Monday, August 11, 2008

Wisdom teeth.


Why are wisdom teeth called wisdom teeth? Do you become wiser having these? And less wise when they are removed? Ha well I think not but all I know is I have been in rediculous amounts of pain for the last two weeks as these little suckers are growing threw. I purchased "Medijel" which numbed the pain and is amazing actually! It tastes like fake mint and makes me dizzy n' more smiley (if poss)! Hee! I would also like to thank Wishbone for the most delicious vegetarian soups in the universe(as I am slooowly becoming more n' more vege, but feeling the effects of the healthy transition)!!!! Mushroom n' red wine / broccoli n' blue cheese are the yummiest! Try Try!! There is a Wishbone opposite Ariake and another on Vulcan Lane, both in the City. Mmmm. miniii love...x