Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Woo baby!

Today I got a $100 Wildpair voucher in the mail! Woo!!! (They have the most cutie stockings and dresses in their new brochure! Check it out!) And also received a lil something else I've been waiting for in the mail which I can't mention (yet) ;) but will in due time don't you worry! All you need to know is its amazing (what isn't)... ;)

! I also discovered my old blog today, which was more like a private diary of my thoughts, and is now deleted... Its always like reading about something you have dreamt about when reading old diaries... You will know this if you have diaries (I have over 10 in my cupboard from when I was around 10 yo) and am keeping them forev and ev! Old thoughts are magnif.... You learn alot about how your thought patterns have changed and things that are still the same. Cutest!

Lots of love n' cuddles in this perfect cuddling weather!! Happy vibes just for you! ;) Mini xxxX