Thursday, June 10, 2010

positivity


The phrase “Never Say Never” is an awesome rule to follow. Ever notice that when you dread a situation, it happens? Whether you believe in The Universe, Manifestation, or just fate, you can not deny that you are responsible for all the actions in your life. All actions, big or small, have been manifested through thought.

You unconsciously breathe, because there is a thought in your brain sweeping through your respiratory system telling you to breath. Just like your brain consciously tells your eyes to give a cute wink the gorgeous bartender in hopes for a free cocktail. You want to breath, you want to wink. But what about what you don't want?

Positive thinking isn’t some New Age hippie idea. Its something that the most talented and inspiring people live by. Living with a positive mind will take you from the bottom of the ocean to the top of the highest mountain, up to the stars. Learn about any rags to riches story, you’ll find that even at the worst of times, the diamonds in the rough knew that they would make it and knew that they were strong.

Need some help with some positive affirmations? When you find yourself in a “Can’t, Not, Won’t, and Don’t” moment add a “because…” and insert:

  • I am smart.
  • I am mature.
  • I am wise(r).
  • I am worth more.
  • I deserve more.
  • I know what I want.
  • I am talented.
  • I am amazing.
  • I ROCK!

Heres some links to dig a little deeper:


Hope you enjoyed my little scribbling from the heart!
Joyous thoughts to you
x
mk
x